The Marmot's Hole Blogger
6/17/2003
 
Sorry about the mess, Winds of Change people.

For all you coming in from Winds of Change (and judging from my site meter, there are quite a few of you), it's been a major overhaul day here at the Marmot's Hole - I redid my template in order to make the blog more readable, and to hopefully clear up some of the problems Netscape users were having viewing Da' Hole. If you are still having problems viewing this page, please drop me a line.

BTW, for those who aren't coming in from Winds of Change, I posted my monthly Korea Briefing over at Joe Katzman's outstanding weblog - check it out.

UPDATE: It appears that my site is STILL screwed up when viewed from Netscape - AHHHHHH!!!!! I really need to move over to Movable Type ...

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Robert Koehler's completely non-sensical and probably unread blog concerning ex-pat life in Korea, among other things.

ARCHIVES


Powered by Blogger