The Marmot's Hole Blogger
6/17/2003
 
The Joongang disses the Marmot

The Joongang Ilbo gave a shout out to four Korea-based blogs, and the Marmot's Hole was NOT among them. Damn, why the hell do I waste time on this thing if not even the Joongang will give me my props. Still, it's hard to argue with the four they did select - the Kyungnam to Kyunggi Journal, in particular, is an outstanding blog describing expat life in Korea, and well worth the clicked link.

My bitterness at the Joongang aside, I'm curious how they left off Emptybottle.org - my disagreements with some of its politics not withstanding, it's one hell of a well-done blog and a highly entertaining read.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Robert Koehler's completely non-sensical and probably unread blog concerning ex-pat life in Korea, among other things.

ARCHIVES


Powered by Blogger